New 2 channel infrared IR remote control board iR-2R launched.
We have recently launched our very popular 2 channel IR remote control board – iR-2R with new features and improved layout.
– Can be used to operate 2 loads simultaneously.
– Works on 12 V dc but can be used to operate 7-12 V Dc if Relays are not used.
– 2 additional open collector outputs are provided.
– Manual operation also possible.
– Toggle & Momentary function for relay operation.
– Long range.
– Visual indication for Relays and Power.
– Various options available.
Following pic shows more detail about the 2 channel IR remote control relay board – iR-2R.
One important feature of the board is Optional open collector outputs. These outputs can be used to connect parallel loads along with relays ( total load should not be more than 500 mA). You can use the board with less Voltage like 7 -11 V DC. In this case the relays will not be able operate as relays need at least 11.0 Volt to operate perfectly.
In this case you have to open the solder bridge & you can use any other load like DC motors, DC actuators, LEDs which operate in 7 to 11 Volt range.
Below pic shows how you can use the optional open collector outputs.
If you have any questions you can write to our support team at email@example.com.
Happy remote controlling !