iR-4C-M IR DC motor controller
This card is very useful to operate 2 DC motors wireless that is with IR infrared remote control. The card is also equipped with 4 inputs which can be used as limit switches.
For more information please download iR-4C-M User Manual from our download section http://iknoowvations.in/downloads/.
You can also download from same page, the construction details of IR remote controlled Robot iKnowBot1 using this card. This will provide you overall view how to use this card.
Transmitter – IR Transmitter handset is common for all the receiver kits.
Based on RC5 Philips coding.
Requires 2 AAA battery.
Receiver – Outputs – 4 relays for iR-4C
Input supply – 12 V DC
Relay contact rating – 5 amp at 230 V AC.
– Based on latest microcontroller.
– Four relay outputs for different kind of requirement.
– Potentially free NO & NC contact outputs.
– Momentary & Toggle mode selectable by jumper.
– Long range
– Easy to add remote control facility to many projects
– Visual LED indication for each Relay.
– Visual LED indication for power.
– Small & Compact size.
Can be used for –
– Switching one or two DC motors by IR remote.
– Operation of DC actuators.
– Converting machines & equipment to be operated by IR remote.