12 Channel IR remote control Relay board with programmable RC5 code facility.
Our new 12 channel infrared IR remote control card iR-12C-V can be programmed with your own RC5 code. The programming of the code can be done easily through the on board jumper setting. The 12 channel IR remote control board is also having facility for All ON and All Off apart from the Toggle mode & Momentary mode for the Relay groups.
These features facilitates you to control total 12 * 32 * 4 = 1536 relays without interfering with each other.
The 12 channel IR remote control board iR-12C-V is using RC5 coding system. The RC5 codes have 5 bits allocated to system group and 6 bits allocated to command group, out of total 14 bits. You can provide the system code bits through the jumper settings and each command group can control up to 4 boards having 12 on board relays. All these boards have their own All On & All Off button codes so that you can individually make all the relays of a particular board either ON or OFF with a press of a single button.
The main features of the 12 channel IR remote control board iR-12C-V are as follow –
1. 12 on board Relays, each having its own connector.
2. On board system code programming jumper.
3. On board command group programming jumper.
4. Facility to make relays operate in Momentary mode or Toggle mode.
5. Operates from 12 V DC power supply.
6. On board 5 V DC regulator.
7. LED indicator for each relay.
8. LED indicator for Power and Proper Signal Receipt.
9. Compact size of only 107 * 111 mm.
As the codes are programmable very easily, this board can be used with any programmable IR transmitter. The board is also having default codes inbuilt so that you can use our standard RC5 transmitter handset without any kind of changes in factory supplied board.
You can use our IR remote handset ( to be purchased saperately from our Accssories section ) to control this board’s default settings.